We assist our clients in all phases of the transaction: due diligence work, structuring and negotiating contracts and asserting claims after the deal. Our focus lies on:
- international share purchase agreements
- joint ventures and shareholder agreements
- incorporation and transformation of companies
- corporate governance and directors‘ and officers‘ liability
- distressed M&A
We work closely with selected tax and financial advisors to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on their projects.
Our commercial practice focuses on:
- international contract law
- framework supply agreements
- franchise, license and software agreements
- product development contracts
We regularly represent our clients before state courts and in arbitration proceedings, in particular in conflicts between shareholders, post-M&A disputes and cross-border contract claims. Our track record includes several complex proceedings under ICC and DIS arbitration rules.