Our track record in the energy sector includes various transactions in Germany and abroad. Recent examples are:
- Financing of a Serbian wind farm: Advising a consortium of banks on project and financing agreements for a 69 MW wind project
- Joint venture of technical advisors: Support of the transaction in all phases
- Wind farm in Southeast Europe: Advising several banks on supply and maintenance contracts for one of the first commercial wind projects in the country
- 120 MW solar project: Negotiation of acquisition and project contracts for a solar project in southern Spain
- Project development for one of the largest onshore wind farms in Europe: Support of an asset manager in structuring and negotiating the project contracts
- PPAs: Negotiation of several power purchase agreements in Southern Europe
- Floating Offshore Wind: Advising a developer on a floating foundation contract
- Hydrogen: Advising on contracts for the supply of components for the use of hydrogen
We accompany the entire project cycle, from development through commercial use to decommissioning. Our team of lawyers covers all relevant legal areas for renewable energies.
In addition to our work on transactions and project development, we support our clients by enforcing their claims in expert proceedings, arbitration and state courts. Our track record includes several complex ICC proceedings and cross-border disputes.