We assist in approval procedures, manage permit conditions and develop sustainability and compliance strategies. Our experience includes environmental criminal law and crisis communication.
We also support our clients in the re-development of industrial sites and land. To that end, we cooperate with experienced environmental consultants and soil protection experts.
Questions of property protection, property development and claims of neighbours and stakeholders are another focus of our environmental practice.
The following topics are relevant:
- approval procedures, in particular for plant construction
- emissions (air and noise pollution)
- protection of soil and water against pollutants
- protection of habitats and species (biodiversity)
- climate change-related claims
- interfaces with environmental technology
- tree care
- waste management and packaging
- chemical use and registration requirements
- assessment and management of environmental liabilities
- rehabilitation of industrial sites